Tuesday, September 13, 2016

WEEK #6 CARCASONNE, FRANCE

Hello friends and family!

I hope that you had a wonderful week! I know that I did. So to start off this week we had a great district meeting in Perpeignan. It is almost on the border of Spain, so I was almost in another country. Again. Elder Pinncock who is our district leader is going home this transfer, so it was his last district meeting. I went on an exchange with him in Beziers after, and we did some contacting and porting! It was great to be with him! I have been around him my whole mission! It's weird to see him go. I'm just two transfers after him.

So in Carcassone we did a lot of contacting in the streets this week, and we got a few phone numbers from people who are interested! So we will try and see if we can turn them into investigators.

We taught a couple who we contacted on the street. We taught them at the church and talked about the restoration. They seemed like they didn't fully understand, so next time we see them we will go over again.

It was Elder Eberhard's year mark on his mission, and so we went and got him a little birthday ice cream cake.

We also taught a Muslim lady that we met on the street with our Bishop at the church. She was very interested and she said that we could see her again.

Our Ward Mission Leader took us to Castre again, and we did a split with a member up there. We all went contacting in the streets. We found a few people who said we could see them the next time we were up there.

Our investigator couple Jean Pierre and Francoise are out of town for a few days, so we will try to see them this upcoming week.

Oh and today in the plaza there was this band playing some music. So I bought a CD.

So we are still searching for people to teach, and we are trying to hit the last week of the transfer out of the park!

I love you all! Have a great week!







-Love Elder Race Acheson





No comments:

Post a Comment